It’s no surprise that fat has a highly negative reputation; after all, it’s the substance everyone who desires a healthy body is trying to lose. Would you like to know the answers to these top questions about fat?
- Does Fat Have a Taste?
- Does Fat Have More Calories Than Other Nutrients?
- Is All Fat Bad?
- Is It More Dangerous to Have Belly Fat?
- When You Lose Weight, Where Does It Go?
- What is the Best Exercise For Burning Fat?
- Does Muscle Actually Burn More Calories Than Fat?
- Does Muscle Weigh More Than Fat?
- Can Eating Certain Foods Help You Shed Fat?
- What role does it play in our bodies?
We consulted a number of weight loss and exercise experts and dissected the latest studies to answer your fat burning questions about the dreaded three-letter word.
Watch out for our upcoming series of articles that will answer these questions and give you the fat burning facts.